by Lesley on Apr 17, 2017
I wanted to get behind this after hearing how sexy it was. Maybe it's my chemistry but I could only smell soap and had to scrub before I got to the dry down.
by Gail on Apr 7, 2017
This scent is very feminine with a background of sweet fruit. I sense ginger as a dominate note. Very appealing.
by Zachary on Mar 4, 2017
Great women's fragrance
A Unisex Fragrance ? / Une Fragrance Unisexe ?
by Kemberlye on Jan 11, 2017
This is my review / thought of the fragrance Jean Paul Gaultier Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier for women:
1) At a first smell, the perfume seems strong (Overpowered by the musk ?) - It seems more of a unisex perfume rather than a women only (Which is not a bad thing, depending of your own choice).
2) It seems well suited for women with a strong character / or who are looking for a perfume that stand out.
3) The only reason I gave it a 3/5 is rather for my personal appreciation for fragrance a little bit subtle.
*Sorry for the grammar mistake, English is not my birth language.
Ceci est ma critique / pensée sur la fragrance Jean Paul Gaultier Classique de Jean Paul Gaultier pour femme:
1) Au premier afflure, le parfume semble très fort (Surpassé par le musc ?) - Il semble plus être un parfum Unisex que exclusisement celui de femme (Ce qui n'est pas mauvais, selon votre choix personnel).
2) La fragrance semble bien représenter les femmes de caractère fort / ou celle qui recherche un parfum difféfent (qui sort du lot).
3) L'unique raison que je donne un 3/5 est que personellement j'aime mieux les parfums un peu plus doux et suptiles.
by Sydney on Dec 24, 2016
Smelt nice but not my favorite. I got a few sample and was smelling blindly, this one always ended up in the "average" pile.
high school love
by Jaclyn on Dec 3, 2016
All of my friend and I use to wear this in high school <3
Not great on my skin
by Elizabeth on Jan 14, 2016
I've smelled this and other JPG scents on men and women and have loved them!' This just didn't go well with my body chemistry. Smelled like musk mostly and not a good one.
smelled this on someone the other day
by Sean on Nov 23, 2015
overall, I think this is too powerful and a very synthetic smelling. It might be ok if you don't wear too much.
Floral, sweet and powdery
by Rachel on Jun 21, 2015
A sweet blend of powder and floral blends so nicely, with a hint of soap make this scent perfect for any occasion. It's ultra feminine. If you like floral scents with hints of sweetness and the dryness of powder, this scent is for you. Not too sweet, or too floral...just perfect.
I tried the eau de toilette and had to reapply after 4 hours. Would like to try eau de parfum before purchasing.
by Nazia on Mar 2, 2015
:) Very classic. Not overtly sexy or dirty, but it fits the advertising. Smells like something a french lady with nice but simple lingerie (nude colors) would wear. I'll have to wear this and see if boy finds it sexy too or if this is a girls' idea of what sexy smells like.
Sexy, Date night scent
by Nikki on Feb 20, 2015
This is my new signature date night scent. I only pull it out when I'm putting on heels or a little black dress. It is a strong scent, but it's very sexy & womanly, and takes confidence to pull off. Love it!
by Angela on Jun 14, 2014
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique for women is my all time favorite fragrance that I wear on a daily basis, I get complimented multiple times daily by random people asking me what I'm wearing because it smells that good.
I was disappointed with this scent
by Bridgette on Jun 5, 2014
It didn't smell expensive to me, it smelled like a cheaper perfume. Nothing special. I was disappointed.
by Susara on Mar 17, 2014
This is a wonderful soft,fragrant perfume that I use!!. Stay on very long and smell the same...try it once and you hooked!!